Thursday, March 02, 2006

All this time and it's just words?

Poor poor blog, i've nothing to add to you in so long

I'm afriad it's just been really busy lately for me and I haven't had a chance to drawing anything that wasn't related to inking on top of something else. That's right, I'm still inking the comic. If any of you know me, you know I'm terrible at keekping a schedule but it's coming together and it'll be done by the end of march, which is so cool cause that means that we'll have it released by july and THAT means we get to take it to san diego...i can barely believe that it sometimes.
But I don't want to jinx it. But, I'm hoping that with that gap between march and july I'll start drawing up some stuff cause i want to take more then just the comic to san de-ah-go.

Keepin my fingers cross.

No comments: