Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's nice to be back.

So, I'm back and really...I'm feelin great.
France? Gawd, what a place, very beautiful. I can certainly see now why so many people make trips out there. Sadly though I think I should have taken more advantage of the coutry-side but...that's how it goes I suppose. I'll be back on there sooner or later, so I suppose so long as France doesn't sink to the bottom of the ocean or something it'll be fine.
I also got to check out a bit of england which was pretty alright, weather wasn't all that great though. Needless to say, if there was one thing I would suggest to anyone I knew at this point...it would be to travel. I did do a little bit of drawing while I was out there so hopefulyl I'll get those posted up sometime soon but in the meantime I figured I'd just share something quite fantastic that I found as soon as I got back fro my trip. One of my favorite newzealand folk bands is getting their own show on HBO; Flight of the Conchords. If you don't know about 'em then you're nuts cause they are ALL sorts of the awesome.

Flight of the Conchords - Robot Future
This is just a little something I pulled from their website and I gotta say, if this is the sort of funny we can expect...nah, who am I kidding...nothing fantastic ever last on HBO, hah.

No comments: