Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Grey Coats...

So, it's been a good while since I had something I felt that i wanted to post on this here blog...and I still don't think i have anything THAT amazing to show...but I gotta put something.

So i've been trying to think up some better designs for characters in the comic I finished up...give em a bit more of a cartoony feel and more prominently speaks of "my style" rather then something obviously Darwyn Cooke.

I'm kinda happy with this but it's still not quite there...it's close though.

Ithink I'm going to have to start pullin out the Alex Toth and try something else...
Anway, these are them...I rather like the beard on the chubby guy...very fancy.

I tell yah, it is hard stuff working on a comic though. Alot of fun but...sheesh. The the good news is that today we had a meeting with the people at the comic studio and they seemed to like it for the most part...but we got pushed back to the fifth issue.

That sucks the big one.

But all is not lost...the only means we're slotted for the fifth. Should any artist no come in on time or just straight don't do their work...we could be bumped up. But I'm not holding out...chances are it won't be something we get to bring with us to San Diego...but who knows.

No comments: