Friday, April 28, 2006

John and Mi

So, I had some extra time and started drawing some random people...and then I came across these two...they looked a little different before they made it here, but...I was filled with this idea that they looked kinda familure...

Oh yeah...John Lasseter and Hayao Miyazaki...what a pair they make.

Actually, the one that I thought looked like Miyazaki looks less and less like him...Lasseter's sorta there. Really I need to work on my charactures of people. I'm gettin better but it's still not there.

Alot of where I got the look for John was from another artist who works at Pixar, Ronnie Del Carmen. I love this guy's stuff...don't care what anyone says.

He too has a blog if you want to check it out, which you should anyway...even if you don't.
here



No comments: