Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Heads Up.


So, a friend and I have this idea for a show concept...it's nothing I don't think either of us is able to commit alot time to but I figured the first thing would be some ideas for characters and such. I started putting down just a bunch of different head designs for one of the main characters...I was supposed to going for a teen guy who could live in lagoona but was obviously from out of town. I figured the first thing i needed down was the hair. It's all about the hair. Evidently I got REAL bored by the end of it...they start looking alot less..."attractive" which is something that was part of the profile. Anyway,I like some of the heads and I think I'll start posting more stuff on this project as it comes around.

For anyone who wants to know...all we've really gotten for the concept is: The OC, but with Robots. Wrap that one around your head for a bit...

3 comments:

cutesypoo said...

i like the guy in the top right,
i dunno why but i agree with the hair and how it really does matter for teen characters!

Ward Jenkins said...

Okay, so now I'm very curious. I get a comment from you on my blog and then I see that you do some great illustration work (and nice figure drawings, as well), then I see that you're from Atlanta! Do I know you?

Send me an email if you don't want to post it here in the comment section.

Great faces, by the way!

Alina Chau said...

your head design are awesome!!