Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A bit of Fun and Action...

So for anyone who actually checks out my blog, you mite remember a little while back I had loaded the opening of an anime that was directed by Anno hideako.
Now I will be the first to admit, I'm certainy not that much of a fan of anime, but this guy...is fantastic. His work is just so chaotic and fun...I can't stop watching. For anyone who is just a fan of animation I would certainly suggest him to you.
This here is another opening he'd done for a video game, Namco X Capcom...
Frankly, the game...REALLY awful. What they should have done was just package this opening video cause this...is pure gold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that looks friggin fantastic!
I wish it was a tv series!!

Thanks for the note on my blog!
IT's wierd that the eamil on my profile link didn't work.

anyway can't wait to see what he
does next!